Ok- so there are a lot of questions that I see popping up frequently so here are some answers to the most asked.
1. Will Maddox get his own book?
– Yes. His book is titled Locke and was released September 29, 2014.
2. Why can’t I find a preorder?
– Preorders will be available a few weeks before each book is released. As preorders become available they will be announced on Harper’s Facebook as well as here on the website.
3. Is it still possible to order signed paperbacks?
– Yes. This offer doesn’t expire. You may have to wait for book shipments to reach Harper but you will receive your order ➔ Purchase Information
4. If you have read Uncaged’s epilogue then you will most likely have this question- Will Cohen Cage and Danielle ‘Dani’ Reid have their own book?
– Yes! Cohen and Dani’s story is told in Unexpected Fate, which will be the spin off from the Corps Security Series. This series will be called The Hope Town series and will feature the children of our beloved Corps couples.
5. How many books will be included in the Hope Town Series?
– At this time it is undecided how many books will be in this series. My plan is to continue this series and let the characters tell me when they’re stories are done.
6. Will Sway get a book?
-Sway will not have his own book. As much as I love Sway, he is special and perfect just the way he is. For those that need to know if he gets his happily ever after – that information is told during Locke’s book. However, Sway will never be gone. You will continue to see Sway throughout the Hope Town Series.
7. Will Perfectly Imperfect ever become a series?
-When I wrote PI, I never planned for there to be more books, however … now I can say that I’m not ready to say goodbye to this world. There isn’t anything set in stone in the immediate future, but you haven’t seen the last of this bunch.
8. Is the a family tree for the Corps Security / Hope Town series?
-YES!! You can find it here –> Family Tree <–